You’re just a step away from enjoying the safest and most effective mosquito protection out there. Mosquitoes can’t stand these patches. Each Squito Sticker is infused with a potent dose of Citronella: a powerful essential oil proven to repel mosquitoes just as well as DEET. But since it’s all-natural, Squito Stickers are 100% safe for humans and pets! Simply stick a patch anywhere in need of mosquito repellent, and enjoy 72 hours of bite-free fun.
How To Use BugMD Squito Stickers For Best Results!
Squito Stickers “Do’s & Don’ts”
For Best Results
- Place Squito Stickers on clean, dry surfaces for optimal sticking strength.
- Stick Squito Stickers onto clothing, backpacks, water bottles, hats, picnic tables, tents, outdoor furniture, or directly on your skin!
- Use them anywhere and everywhere: around the house, at BBQs, by the pool, hiking, camping — the possibilities are endless.
- Place on pet collars for pet-safe mosquito protection.
- Encourage kids to choose from the 6 different cartoons in our Kid’s Collection.
- Enjoy 72-hours of bite-free fun!
- Use on infants 6 months of age or under.
- Forget to replace used Squito Stickers after 72 hours.
- Use harsh chemical sprays containing DEET.
- Forget to reseal your Squito Sticker packaging after each use.
Here’s a few final tips to help you stay bite-free this mosquito season...
Reseal your Squito Stickers packaging after each use to maintain freshness.
Keep your Squito Stickers in purses, cars, backpacks, etc. for easy access to all-natural mosquito protection.
Set reminders in your phone so you never forget to replace used Squito Stickers.
Reorder more Squito Stickers right here, only from the official BugMD website.
Reach out to the BugMD customer service team via phone or email with any and all of your questions!